Consumerism in healthcare is here to stay. One of the increasingly necessary methods for attracting patients who may be shopping around for a new provider is the incorporation of price transparency into the way your practice operates.
Photo by Marek Studzinski on Unsplash
In this episode of the Healthcare Leadership Podcast, host Jennifer Thompson chats with Michael Havig M.D., orthopedic surgeon, managing partner at OrthoCollier, and founder of HealthMe, to discuss his expertise on transparent pricing and bundled healthcare.
Tune in to discover:
- How price transparency improves patient care and empowers your staff
- The steps to incorporating price transparency into your practice
- What you need to know about Good Faith Estimates
- What type of groups comprise profitable direct-pay patients
- How your practice can acquire more direct-pay patients
The following two tabs change content below.
Latest posts by Elisabeth Buford (see all)
- 6 Strategies to Increase Healthcare Referrals - 05/15/2023
- 5 Best Practices for Healthcare Referral Coordinators - 05/04/2023
- Trending Technologies in Healthcare - 04/27/2023