Consumerism in healthcare is here to stay. One of the increasingly necessary methods for attracting patients who may be shopping around for a new provider is the incorporation of price transparency into the way your practice operates.
See for yourself how ReferralMD can improve your patient referral process with patient engagement tools that reduce no-shows.
In this episode of the Healthcare Leadership Podcast, host Jennifer Thompson chats with Michael Havig M.D., orthopedic surgeon, managing partner at OrthoCollier, and founder of HealthMe, to discuss his expertise on transparent pricing and bundled healthcare.
Tune in to discover:
- How price transparency improves patient care and empowers your staff
- The steps to incorporating price transparency into your practice
- What you need to know about Good Faith Estimates
- What type of groups comprise profitable direct-pay patients
- How your practice can acquire more direct-pay patients
Latest posts by Elisabeth Buford (see all)
- Streamlining the Referral Process with AI - 09/21/2023
- Will AI Improve Efficiencies for Specialty Providers? - 09/25/2023
- Grow your Healthcare Practice with these 10 Marketing Tips - 09/07/2023