Patient Access and Engagement
Are you using the latest technologies to make your patient lives easier throughout the care journey?
Improve Access and the Patient Experience
Embrace consumerization of healthcare with an increased focus on customer service by ensuring patients are engaged throughout the entire referral process resulting in a better patient experience and increased loyalty to their providers.
Targeted, automated and time-sensitive patient messaging via text or email including appointment reminders and patient confirmations decrease missed appointments and help reduce wait times for future scheduling.
Improve Operational Efficiencies
Automated appointment reminders and follow-up communications eliminate phone calls and manual processes that burden staff members today thus leading to higher operational efficiencies for healthcare providers.
- Embed the appointment portal into your website so patients, family members, and primary care provider offices can schedule appointments with your providers without leaving your website.
- Our system matches patients to providers based on specialty, insurance, location, procedure, etc.
- Patients add their personal information, choose the provider and select day and time for the appointment.
- Direct scheduling can be activated by location, department or provider and patients can still request appointments even if direct scheduling is deactivated.
- Define rules in the system to automatically send out appointment instructions to patients via text or email message when the referral is ordered, when the appointment is scheduled or both.
- Referral guide includes information about the referral order, instructions for the patient to prepare for the appointment and a map showing the location of the receiving provider’s office.
- Templates for patient instructions can be customized and assigned to locations or departments.
- Define rules in the system to automatically send out appointment reminders to patients via text or email message a specified number of days before the appointment.
- Our system can automatically send out multiple appointment reminders based on the specified rules until the patient confirms the appointment.
- Patients can confirm their appointments directly from the text or email message and office staff get notifications in the system when appointments are confirmed or still pending confirmation.
- Templates for appointment reminders can be customized and assigned to locations or departments.
- Define rules in the system to automatically send out follow-up communications to patients via text or email message a specified number of days after the appointment.
- Follow-up communications can include a link to a patient survey, post-procedure patient instructions, and a reminder to schedule a follow-up appointment.
- Templates for follow-up communications can be customized and assigned to locations or departments.