Create a virtual clinical delivery network and track every referral
Close Feedback Loop and Increase Efficiencies
Manage all inbound and outbound referrals using intelligent platform which alerts users when referrals need attention and automatically sends status updates to referring providers to close the feedback loop with them.
Improve Completion Rates
With a referral management system in place, you can track the status of all of your referrals and make sure that your patient is scheduled and completes their appointment.
Reduce Processing Time
Faxing, long phone calls on hold, and spreadsheet tracking are inefficient, we replace these outdated and error-prone processes with an updated web-based platform.
Centralized Referral Dashboard
- Receive, review, and respond to electronic and faxed referrals from any browser.
- Add referrals received by phone and assign to specific departments/ specialties.
- Send, monitor, and track outbound referrals and receive notification of appointment status in real-time.
Patient Journey Tracking
- We replace inefficient, often paper-based workflows with transparent scalable workflows.
- Ability to label different referral ‘status’ within each journey stage and see where bottlenecks are occurring in real-time.
- Customizable workflows can be created for multiple care settings, a unique one for each specialty, or standardized depending on your requirements.
Automated Feedback Loop
- Track the approval process in real-time as the sender or receiver of a referral.
- After the referral, “If this, then that” rules will send communications back to patient or referrers to update or request information as needed (including diagnosis information).
- Message & File Exchange
- Task Management
- Escalation Notifications
- Audit Log
Message & File Exchange
Easily send messages and exchange files (x-rays, labs, dicoms) in real-time, regardless of the format or size.
Assign tasks to yourself, others, or a department and receive notifications when task are due, overdue or completed.
Receive notification reminders if activities are not responded or completed in a timely fashion. Stay on track with your patient’s care journey and never forgot another referral.
Full-accountability for every patient, every referral, and every change made in the system.