Transforming Care Coordination for Value-Based Care Networks
Benefits of Referral Management
Manage all inbound and outbound referrals and close the loop with referral partners and patients with automated communications
Close Referral Feedback Loop. Increase Efficiency.
Manage all inbound and outbound patient referrals using our intelligent platform and notify staff when referrals need attention. Automatically send referral status updates to referring providers and close the feedback loop.
Improve Patient Completion Rates
Track patient referrals and engage with patients throughout the care cycle. From scheduling to post-care follow-up. Know where all your patients are in the referral process.
Reduce Processing Time
Faxing referrals, waiting on hold, cumbersome spreadsheets. These are all inefficient ways to track referrals. ReferralMD replaces these outdated and error-prone processes with a HIPAA compliant web-based referral management platform.
Centralized Referral Dashboard
- Receive, review, and respond to electronic and faxed referrals from any browser.
- Route referrals received by phone and assign them to specific departments/ specialties.
- Send, monitor, and track outbound referrals and receive appointment notifications in real-time.
Patient Journey Tracking
- We replace inefficient, paper-based workflows with scalable digital referral workflows.
- Flag referral ‘status’ within each journey stage and see in real-time where referral bottlenecks are occurring.
- Customizable workflows for multiple care settings, a unique one for each specialty, or standardized depending on your requirements.
Automated Feedback Loop
- Track the approval process in real-time as the sender or receiver of a referral.
- After the referral, “If this, then that” rules will send communications back to patient or referrers to update or request information as needed (including diagnosis information).
- Message & File Exchange with Providers
- Task Management
- Alert Notifications
- Audit Log
Message & File Exchange with Providers
Send messages to providers and exchange patient files (x-rays, labs, dicoms) in real-time, regardless of the format or size.
Assign tasks to yourself, others, or a department and receive notifications when tasks are due, overdue, or completed.
Full accountability for every patient, every referral, and every change made in the referral system.