What Marketing Tools are built into ReferralMD?
- Track marketing activities in the CRM by marketing representative across assigned referral partners including lead source, lead status, meetings, emails, calls, etc.
- Report on referral volume per marketing representative across assigned referral partners with a breakdown of volume by referring provider.
- Research potential referral partners using our Provider Directory which includes over 5 million providers (any provider in the US with an NPI number) and updated monthly based on CMS data.
- Research referral networks across all 5 million providers using Medicare claims data from CMS – see who is sending referrals to your competitors and if your top referring providers are splitting referrals between your practice and competitors.
- Copy provider profiles from the Provider Directory to your Contacts list and assign it to a marketing representative to track outreach activity.
- Service offered to customers to send branded marketing announcements about the referral management solution to your referral network via blast fax.
- Profiles for your practice and providers have published in our national directory:
- Organization profiles include your logo and branding, office photos, specialties, and photos of your providers and staff members
- Provider profiles include the biography, education, specialties, languages, clinical interest, procedures performed, etc.