Ever wondered how to raise your practice profile and build your brand through PR and media? In this week’s episode of the Healthcare Leadership Podcast, host Jennifer Thompson sits down with former reporter, news anchor, and long-time public relations professional Keith Landry to discuss how doctors and medical practices can leverage their expertise and take advantage of PR opportunities.
Tune in to discover:
- When and what medical stories generate the most interest to news agencies
- The intersection between public relations, social media, and TV news
- How to properly conduct media interviews
- Tips for hiring a PR consultant
Listen to the podcast for more information about PR and your healthcare practice.
Latest posts by Elisabeth Buford (see all)
- Using PR to Build Your Healthcare Practice’s Brand - 06/16/2022
- An Expert’s Guide to Price Transparency - 05/17/2022
- Private Equity and Your Practice: What You Need to Know - 04/05/2022