Today’s video is simple; I will show you in just a few minutes a day how you can potentially increase your traffic of your blog by 500 to 1,000 percent or more.
1. Create a good website
Simple, to the point, less is more with great graphics – If you have a wall of text on every page, I guarantee no one will read it.
Recommend reading Quicksprout.com for more information on how to create a online marketing strategy. Take a look at the right sidebar and read the 12 40K word guides available. Great content that will teach you many strategies that will help your business grow.
2. Research your target audience you would like to sell to
Choose groups on LinkedIn that have users that may be interested in your blog and services. Example ReferralMD targets practitioners of all types, from labs, dentists, medical, clinics etc. for their virtual referral network application that simplifies the referral exchange process between 2 organizations.
3. Create a blog that you add content to at least 2 to 3 days a week
Goal is to write great content that adds value to your potential customers businesses by offering guides on how to do something that most do not know about.
Here are 2 great articles on how to blog more effectively and drive tons of traffic to your site and more patient revenue.
1. 8 Quick Steps You Can Do Today to Set Your Healthcare Practice Up for Gigantic Success
2. The Doctor’s Ultimate Guide to Blogging – Weekly RoundUp
*Note you can only join up to 50 groups with LinkedIn, so if you have additional staff in your company have them each use their LinkedIn account to join 50 other groups you are not apart of and spread your message.
4. Measure your success
Setup a Google Analytics account for your website so you can see how your campaigns are doing, what content is being read the most, and how many visitors are viewing your site.
Example of it in action. ReferralMD’s website was launched last month and already has 3,143 visits – See how many are from LinkedIn? Huge traffic by writing good content, and sharing it with all your groups. Simple and effective.
Update: Since writing this article 3 years ago, we now have 140K visitors a month and growing.
Links to add the share buttons to your site:
We want to hear from you.
What subjects for future videos and articles would you like to have us create for you?
Latest posts by Jonathan Govette (see all)
- Spring Hospital Selects ReferralMD to Streamline their Referral Process and Close the Feedback Loop - 07/19/2018
- Saint Joseph’s/Candler Selects ReferralMD for its Referral Management and Patient Leakage Solutions - 06/07/2018
- Top 13 Healthcare Technology Innovations of 2018 – ReferralMD - 01/02/2018