SmartMATCH Decision Support
The only provider directory for consumers, referring providers, payers and call centers to match patients with the most appropriate, high-quality provider.
Match Patients with Most Appropriate Providers
System automatically prioritizes specialty providers based on accepted insurance, provider affiliation, average wait time, distance from patient, and other metrics in order to match the patient with the most appropriate provider.
Increase Patient Acquisition
Offer patients a better way to interact with your health system and solve the supply-demand mismatches in healthcare with full-self service capabilities to book an appointment with providers that are the most appropriate.
Up-to-Date Provider Profiles
Offer your health team and partners an accurate provider directory across all care settings, including provider experience, specialty, sub-specialty, insurance accepted, cost/quality data, affiliation, wait times, and more.
Send Referrals to the Most Appropriate Provider
- Easily send referrals to any one of 5 million+ providers already in our provider directory and track if they receive/accept the referral in real-time.
- Call centers and referral coordinator can easily track doctor affiliations across networks to help minimize patient referral leakage.
Clinical Decision Support
- Each department/specialty can create a referral intake form/workflow checklists with the exact questions that are required before the patient can be seen, including medical records, x-rays, labs, and even dicoms so that you reduce inappropriate referrals.
- Offer guidance to PCPs while they send you a referral so you can help them reduce the guesswork and improve customer service.
Provider Rating and Reviews
- Rate external providers in your referral network including staff sentiment so your team can exchange referrals with only the most appropriate providers.
- Reviews are private and can only be seen by your organization.
Research the most appropriate providers for your patients using quantitative and qualitative data that includes:
- Provider demographics and experience.
- Provider locations and affiliations.
- Provider specialties / sub-specialties.
- Procedures offered / conditions treated
- Average referral to appointment times.
- Average response times to consults.
- Internal employee staff.
- External referral network partnerships.
- Insurances accepted.
- And much more.