Finally, a fax machine designed with a modern day workflow system for healthcare
Prevent Faxes from Falling Through the Cracks
Manage all inbound and outbound faxes and categorize new faxes as referrals or documents for existing patients so the system can automatically route the faxes to the referrals queue or the integrated EHR.
Our modern fax technology automates the feedback with referring providers and extracts diagnosis data from your EMR ensuring they stay in the loop and you get more referrals.
Full view of what was done, who performed the action, and what the next steps are in the process. Assign ownership and tasks to each fax so all staff can remain in the loop and nothing is forgotten.
All Fax Details on a Single Page
- Easily review your incoming/outgoing faxes and assign tasks or ownership.
- Any faxes that are referrals are entered directly into a separate referral queue, medical records for existing patients are automatically added to the EMR, and other faxes (like spam) can be removed from the queue and archived.
Fax Task Management
- Track status of every fax; New, Assigned or Completed, so you always know who is managing each fax.
- Assign customized categories to each fax, sort by department or owner, and review transmission status.
- Receive alert notifications if faxes are not reviewed in a timely manner. Never lose an important patient referral again.
Referring Provider Notifications
Do you have 100’s of referral partners and try to keep them updated on their patient’s progress but find it hard to manage?
- With ReferralMD, stay top of mind with referring providers by sending weekly status updates automatically. Let the software do the work and close the loop.
- By improving customer service, you will see an uptick in referral volume from existing referral partners.
Centralized or Decentralized
You have 2 options to get started with faxing.
- Port over your current numbers (just like when you switch cell phone carriers), then assign them to each department in the software.
- Or purchase new numbers from us. One per department (decentralized) or one for your entire system (centralized).
Our solution is great for call centers that are looking for a better way to manage and route inbound and outbound faxes.