SAN FRANCISCO – ReferralMD is proud to announce a partnership with Bronx Partners for Healthy Communities to help them achieve their goal of reducing unnecessary re-hospitalizations by 20% and move toward value-based payments.
About Bronx Partners for Healthy Communities
Bronx Partners for Healthy Communities is a coalition of over 200 Bronx-based organizations in New York working together to increase patient access, care quality, and efficiency in healthcare delivery. Through ten DSRIP projects, designed to meet our community’s unique health needs, BPHC is building a coordinated, community-based healthcare system focused on the wellness of every Bronx resident.
Our mission is to improve the health and wellness of the Bronx community and implement innovative community-level projects which transform the system of clinical delivery. We envision a healthcare system in the Bronx that relies less on hospital care, focuses on prevention and improves health outcomes while at a lower cost to the system. To do this, BPHC will integrate community-based services into medical care, provide coordinated care to every Bronx patient, and adopt a value-based contracting model that allows our coalition to keep the Bronx healthy for years to come.
- 800+ total locations/sites
- 5 assisted living facilities
- 33 diagnostic treatment centers
- 10 long-term home health care provider locations
- 23 OASAS provider locations
- 8 OPWDD provider locations
- 9 sole community provider locations
- 19 certified home health agencies
- 32 federally qualified health center locations
- 13 nursing home locations
- 78 OMH provider locations
- 19 skilled nursing facility locations
- 2 hospitals – 33 locations
- 600+ housing, hospice, community-based organization locations
- High no-show rates
- Referrals are lost
- No effective method for moving information between referring to receiving providers
- No feedback loop for progress updates
- Methods vary from e-fax and phone calls
ReferralMD delivers proven referral management, provider search and e-consult solutions that help hospitals, health systems, payers, and pharma match patients with the providers best suited to care for them. The SmartMATCH suite of solutions—for consumers, access centers, and referral networks—enables a consistent patient experience across multiple points of access, helping close the feedback loop with receiving and referring providers.
The company’s proprietary provider data management platform coupled with workflow, fax management tools, and clinical decision support for administrators helps improve revenue, reduce leakage, and lower costs.
VALUE FOR STAKEHOLDERS:
- Provide immediate improvement in revenue for healthcare stakeholders and offer demonstrable, repeatable, significant, short and long-term cost savings.
- Improve patient access and outcomes by routing patients to the most appropriate doctor based on cost and quality data
- Build and maintain a strong referral network for improved customer service and revenue growth
- Enhance private practice provider relationships to prevent referral leakage
- Gain insight into referral patterns for optimal patient experience and repeat business
To find out why ReferralMD is the leading referral management platform please contact us.
Latest posts by Katie Hamilton (see all)
- Bronx Partners for Healthy Communities Joins ReferralMD to Reduce Unnecessary Re-Hospitalizations - 02/15/2018
- Green Imaging Partners with ReferralMD to Fix Operational Inefficiency and Communication with Referring Providers - 02/12/2018
- Neighborcare of Seattle Partners with ReferralMD to Close the Feedback Loop - 12/22/2017