Doctors are notoriously bad at business, as we first wrote about in an article titled, The Business Side of Healthcare – Why Most Doctors Are So Bad at It. But it does not have to be that way.
One area that is absolutely critical to your success as a healthcare organization is building trust with your patients, both existing and new ones.
See for yourself how ReferralMD can improve your patient referral process with patient engagement tools that reduce no-shows.
So how do you build trust?
It starts by blogging, article writing, posting, or whatever you like to call it. Need help? We have created a short guide that will help you get started.
Why is blogging important?
Simply put, blogging is a funnel that drives patients to your website, and ultimately revenue in your pocket. If you blog multiple times a week/month, not only does Google place a value (authority on your site) and ranks you higher then your competitors, but other websites will publish snippets of your content (Give you attribution).
If the website has viewers that match your practice’s demographic it can be very lucrative by driving 1000’s of viewers to your website that could potentially become patients.
Statistics on blogging:
- 61% of consumers have made a purchase based on a blog post that they read.
- 60% of consumers feel positive about a company after reading its blog.
- 70% of consumers learn about a company through its blog versus ads.
Now you know why blogging is so important, read more on the infographic below.
Latest posts by Elisabeth Buford (see all)
- Streamlining the Referral Process with AI - 09/21/2023
- Will AI Improve Efficiencies for Specialty Providers? - 08/25/2023
- Grow your Healthcare Practice with these 10 Marketing Tips - 09/07/2023