How do you know if a private equity sale or partnership is right for your healthcare practice?
In our recent episode of the Healthcare Leadership Podcast, host Jennifer Thompson sits down with Justin Hand, founder and managing director of Westcove Partners, a healthcare-focused investment bank based in California, to answer common questions about private equity and discuss the interests of independent practices considering the jump into a private equity partnership.
Some of the topics that they will discuss are:
- What you need to know about how private equity firms work and how capital is raised
- The motivations and typical investment cycle of private equity investments
- The characteristics that would make your practice suited for private equity sale
- How to think about picking the right private equity partner, including pitfalls and things to look out for
To listen, go to https://getreferralmd.com/healthcare-leadership-10/
Latest posts by Elisabeth Buford (see all)
- Press Ganey on New Healthcare Consumer Experience Trends - 07/26/2022
- Using PR to Build Your Healthcare Practice’s Brand - 06/16/2022
- An Expert’s Guide to Price Transparency - 05/17/2022