SmartMATCH Decision Support
The only provider directory for consumers, referring providers, payers and call centers to match patients with the most appropriate, high-quality provider.
Improve Value-Based Care Contracts
An accurate provider directory will help improve data governance, claims reimbursement and customer relationship management.
Increase Patient Acquisition
Offer patients a better way to interact with your health system and solve the supply-demand mismatches in healthcare with full-self service capabilities to book an appointment with providers that are the most appropriate.
Up-to-Date Provider Profiles
Offer your health team and partners an accurate provider directory across all care settings, including provider experience, specialty, sub-specialty, insurance accepted, cost/quality data, affiliation, wait times, and more.
Send Referrals to the Most Appropriate Provider
- Easily send referrals to any one of 5 million+ providers already in our provider directory and track if they receive/accept the referral in real-time.
- Call centers and referral coordinator can easily track doctor affiliations across networks to help minimize patient referral leakage.
Clinical Decision Support
- Each department/specialty can create a referral intake form/workflow checklists with the exact questions that are required before the patient can be seen, including medical records, x-rays, labs, and even dicoms so that you reduce inappropriate referrals.
- Offer guidance to PCPs while they send you a referral so you can help them reduce the guesswork and improve customer service.
Provider Rating and Reviews
- Rate external providers in your referral network including staff sentiment so your team can exchange referrals with only the most appropriate providers.
- Reviews are private and can only be seen by your organization.
Research the most appropriate providers for your patients using quantitative and qualitative data that includes:
- Provider demographics and experience.
- Provider locations and affiliations.
- Provider specialties / sub-specialties.
- Procedures offered / conditions treated
- Average referral to appointment times.
- Average response times to consults.
- Internal employee staff.
- External referral network partnerships.
- Insurances accepted.
- And much more.